Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 4

Hey ya'll, just finished up todays session, which turned out to be a pretty good one. I didn't play any cash games on Full Tilt, but enrolled in a few 18 and 45-man $1 tournaments.  I failed to cash in the first couple ones I played, but was able to finally take down first place in a 45-man and third place in an 18-man tourney. Overall these two wins, plus one or two min-cashes gave me a $13.01 profit for the day and brought my roll up to $93.03.

Then, for the first time this week, I fired up Pokerstars and grew my bankroll by 2.5 times.  First I finished 9th in a $0.10 360-man tourney, then took down first place in a $0.25 45-man tourney.  At the end of the night the money in my account grew from $2 to $4.76.  While it doesn't seem like much, this was a huge step in building my bankroll on stars.  It would have only taken a couple of unlucky hands to make me busto, but now with almost $5 I have quite a bit more breathing room.  I'll probably keep playing these tourneys on stars until I get up to at least $30 before I start playing cash games.

Well thats all for tonight, so goodnight!

The Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide: Tournament Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment