Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 3

Just finished up my latest session, I won $6.16 playing cash games and cashed in the Daily Dollar tournament for $3.50, bringing my total bankroll up to $80.82.  Should've probably gone deeper in the DD, but lost with a flush to a full house in the middle stages which really crippled me.  I'll probably keep playing the DD most nights since I can enter with 200 FTP, which is a pretty good deal since 1st place > $1500.  No interesting hand to post tonight really, plus I'm pretty tired so I'll keep it short.  Oh and I almost forgot, I got a $50 bonus from Full Tilt which I'll be unlocking in $5 increments as I play more hands.  I'm thinking that I should be able to get past $100 by Friday, which means I can move up to 5NL(.02/.05 blinds) this weekend.  Well that's all for now, Ill be back at it tomorrow.

Trademark Poker 500 Dice Style 11.5-Gram Poker Chip Set 

2 comments:

  1. Is that link a hint?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well it was meant to be, but you can take it however you want to ;)

    ReplyDelete