Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, I wasn't able to play much this weekend, as I had a lot of homework and studying to do for this upcoming week.  I was able to move up my bankroll a bit in the past two days though, mostly through $1 sit-n-go tournaments and unlocking my bonus.  So at this point my bankroll stands at $176.96 on Full Tilt and I plan to be at $200 in the next couple of days.  Ideally I would like to be at $300 before I leave for spring break next weekend.


After this weekend I'll  be able to move up to 10nl(0.05/0.10 blinds) and $2-3 tournaments.  I also have Ironman medals and Full Tilt Academy points I can exchange for 2 $26 tournament tokens.  So just for fun I'll purchase those and play a couple of $26 tournaments.  If I win, I can get nice couple hundred dollar score, and if not, ohs well, I didnt have to use any money to play.  

Here's my PokerTracker graph for the past week.  It only includes cash games though, the tournament stats are different.  The only thing I'm not too happy about is the 5BB/100 winrate.  I think I should be able to be winning more around 8BB/100 at these levels, but atleast its a positive winrate!




Also, PokerStars account = $6.22 after a couple of 10 cent tourneys.  Its going slow but hopefully I can have a decent bankroll on stars soon.  

3 comments:

  1. Also, post more hands interesting hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah thanks Nate! I definitely will, although all the interesting one havent been too good lately lol

    ReplyDelete