Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back from a break..

Well its been over a week since I posted since I have been in Florida for spring break.  In regards to my last post, I did bring my bankroll on FTP to $202, so I have reached that milestone.  Reaching this level is important because I now have an adequate bankroll to begin playing 10nl($0.05/0.10 blinds) and $2 tournaments.  Hopefully I do as well in those games, although I'm sure the competition will be much tougher.

So I am now at 10% of my overall goal of $2000, which isnt bad although I think I will probably have to step it up if I want to make it.  With just about 2 months left, it would be ideal to get to $500 within the next two weeks.  This will require a lot of playing, but it would put me in a good position to move up in levels at a comfortable pace.  I've really been enjoying playing tournaments instead of cash games lately, so that's probably what I'll stick with for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment